We are looking for a HR Business Partner who has extensive experience in performance management, HR Policy and procedures, job design and analysis to support our Ka-Entregos nationwide. The HR BP works as an integral part of the team that will be reporting directly to the Head of People and Culture Group. This role is based in BGC, Taguig.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- In charge of the development and implementation of the performance management process.
- Develop and ensure compliance to personnel procedures and policies, provide guidance and interpretation for business operations
- Deliver high quality stakeholder management for the dedicated departments in concerns from short-term to long-term perspective. Influence senior relationships, provide valuable inputs & co-create solutions with the business.
- Drive organizational/job design, address talent gaps, development plans, succession plans, retention needs.
- Lead the HRIS platform automation implementation.
- Manage the employee relations within the organizations, resolving issues and smooth coordination between HR and other functions.
- Demonstrated achievements in previous experience as HR Business Partner
- Can thrive in a high volume, fast-paced, hands-on environment; Able to deal yet strive to reduce ambiguity
- Highly knowledgeable in HR Systems and experience in hands-on implementation/transition to HRIS platform is highly preferred.
- People Management and development experience preferred.
- Solid knowledge of local labor laws
- Confidence working with senior leaders
- Able to work independently, taking a hands-on approach interfacing with all levels in the organization
- University degree graduate.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to identify problems as well as to drive appropriate solutions
- Excellent communication skills, project management skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.