We are looking for a Sales Manager to join Entrego. S/He will focus on Large E-Commerce business, On Demand and Pharmaceutical Trade Markets and is responsible for initiating and implementing service improvement developments for one or more appointed Enterprise contracts. The role will report to the Business Development Director.
Performance and Reporting review:
- Development, implementation and ongoing review of standard performance versus agreed contract
- Pro-active and reactive analysis of flows and processes to further improve service levels by identifying optimization potential of processes, procedures and systems
- Support periodical review meetings using standard reports and score cards
- Manage maintenance of the standard reports by Entrego
- Co-ordination of the optimization of the contract using improvement suggestions, root cause analysis and corrective action plans
- Supports research for creation of additional revenue streams for the agreed account
- Ensures that contingency plans are in place in case of strike, adverse weather conditions etc.
- Ensures on internal cost and recharging process is in place for all products
- Works closely with Account Managers
- Have periodical reviews with customers and internal stakeholders
- Communicate to and arrange meetings with involved functions (Operations, Commercial, Finance, BI, etc.)
- Ensure continuity in internal and external communication
- Manage projects effectively and efficiently along with relevant functional experts
The job holder defines the priorities considering the available resources and ensures that all accountabilities are generated accurately, in due time and cost-efficient by the assigned function heads and employees.
For the selected account(s) the position will:
- Ensure Entrego provides the agreed service levels
- Enable the creation of new revenue streams
- Analyse Trade Markets to further improve service levels by identifying optimization potential of processes, procedures and systems
The position is operationally responsible in the sense that he/she will do every effort to make sure that Entrego delivers according to agreed contract. The Sales Manager will work towards full process/operational ownership at the relevant departments within Entrego. He/she will be working across functions to determine the most efficient way in servicing the customer.
- Degree Holder or equivalent relevant experience
- Training in Logistics and Supply Chain principles is preferred
- Knowledge of the sector and relevant developments in it
- Knowledge of the Logistics processes, products and capabilities, highly preferred
- Project management experience on multi-functional projects
- Experience in managing multi-disciplinary contracts
- In depth knowledge of supply chain management, logistics principal and processes
- Development of SOP’s, SLA’s, SOW, MOP and the likes
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.