Almost everything we need can now be bought in a single tap on your phone or on your laptop. Easily you can have them delivered to your doorstep too! But with the new reality brought about by COVID-19, we need to make sure that we are well informed on how to limit our exposure and lessen the infection risk from this deadly virus.
We’ve listed below some tips on how to practice safety measures when receiving your parcels at home:
- When facing our partner riders, the customer must wear a face mask. We advise a 1m physical distance from our rider.
- The customer must prepare the exact amount for the transaction if possible.
- The customer must count the money in front of the rider and place it on a flat surface such as a table where the rider can get it.
- The rider will place your parcel on a flat surface such as a table where you may be able to reach it safely.
- Remember that there should be no direct handover of parcels to avoid close contact and unnecessary exposure.
- The customer must provide their own pen for signing
- The rider disinfects the phone for the customer to provide their electronic proof of delivery (ePOD).
- Customer signs the ePOD
- Rider once again disinfects the phone after customer signs
- Customers are encouraged to disinfect after the transaction is made with the partner rider.
Keeping you safe and healthy is part of Entrego’s mission to combat this pandemic together as a community.