Entrego has recognized the huge impact COVID-19 has caused to our daily lives. This is why it aims to emphasize the importance of going contactless with our deliveries to keep us safe and healthy.
- When facing the customer, Entrego riders must wear facemask and disposable gloves. Physical distancing of at least 1 meter must be observed.
- Riders shall ask the customer to count the money and place it in a container or similar object or on a flat surface such as a table
- Riders should ask if it is possible for the customer to give the exact amount for the transaction to avoid handing out cash change.
- Rider collects the cash and hands out the change if applicable and places it on a container or flat surface.
- Riders must remove the his/her gloves and disinfect with Alcohol with each transaction
Entrego strictly employs government required safety and health protocols with each delivery to combat COVID-19.