This position handles accounting duties such as bookkeeping, clerical duties, and managing accounts to ensure availability of accurate and timely financial reports.
- Follows the periodic financial statement closing process by ensuring accurate recording of transactions on a timely manner.
- Coordination with Associate Manager to obtain the right information needed for financial reports and analysis.
- Analyze and correctly records transactions in account balances, and validates each account in comparison with historical values and budget, as needed.
- Secure validation and approval for all significant transactions for proper recording and reporting.
- Keep abreast with the latest accounting and tax standards and policies applicable to the company.
- Coordinate and consult with Associate Managers on all concerns relating to ongoing reviews.
- Properly reflect adjustments as needed to address raised concerns and issues from any audits in a timely and clear fashion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant preferred
- Experience in accounting for companies with high-volume of transactions
- Audit experience is preferred
- Accounting and tax standards awareness
- Good presentation and communication skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.