We are looking for a solid Associate Manager for Accounts Payable to join our Finance team. This role is based in BGC.
- Hiring, training, motivating, and evaluating Accounts Payable staff members and Team Leads.
- Overseeing routine department activities, such as review of payments for services and supplies, ensuring accuracy and completeness of attached documents, proper approvals and controls observed, processing payroll, control and monitoring of petty cash and cash advances as well as reimbursements.
- Reviewing/improving of payment processes to ensure controls and improve efficiency.
- Coordinating with management and operating units to enforce compliance of all concerned.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial, employee, and client records.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial information to management and government agencies.
- Setting and facilitating the achievement of department objectives.
- Developing, implementing, improving, and enforcing budgets, policies, and department controls.
- Developing ways to improve efficiency and increase productivity of the team.
- Addressing concerns and maintaining close coordination with employees, service providers, vendors and suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or related field.
- Minimum 4 years experience is required particularly in a leadership role.
- Preferably a CPA.
- Extensive knowledge about accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially business solutions and bookkeeping software.
- Strong planning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to analyze information and processes.
- Motivation to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Commitment to ethical behavior with a willingness to adhere to all company policies and government laws.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.