- Oversee the execution of hub-level operations strategies and processes to assist in the achievement of company objectives
- Responsible in analyzing results of operational performance and assist direct reports in formulating action plans to address any issues.
Key Result Areas:
- Financial Success
- Regularly keep track of the target load per rider
- Monitor movement of the TNs' SLA and investigate packages lost at the hub
- Constantly check DTD (Days to Deliver) given inventory at the hub and actual dispatched
- Operational Efficiency
- Regularly generate the E2E dashboard
- Daily check on forward SLA dashboard
- Attend to hubs’ Open Orders meeting and validate OICs reporting on status of the TNs
- Provide alternative solutions on depletion by allowing riders to deliver mix parcels and bulkies, sacrificing load per rider
- Regularly check on E2E dashboard
- Implement call validation and dummy for all validated cancelled and customer reschedule.
- Monitor failed delivery reasons and provide corrective actions on technical logistics issues
- Attend to hubs’ POD meeting and validate OICs reporting on status of the POD
- Monitor compliance of the hub on timely sending of the PODs
- Organizational Resiliency
- Constantly monitor Open Orders and escalate to BI/Tech team for system reconciliation
- Review Incident Report submitted by the OICs and ensure IRs are reported on time.
- Provide project updates and completion status
- Regularly review exception handling compliance of the hubs
- Bachelor’s/College Degree
- At least 3 years experience in Logistics
- Flexible to go to different hubs
- Team Leadership and People Management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Work Planning and Scheduling
- Training, Mentoring and Delegating
- Assessing Risks and Decision-Making
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.