- Act as the first line of support and as a primary POC for Operations and Commercial teams for ticket management and resolution; traffic/routing management of tickets to designated teams for resolution.
- Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software
- Providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when required
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures as required
- Identifying, Triaging and resolving technical issues
- Managing coordination with vendor partners and internal teams
- Delivering regular and customized training to Operations and Commercial teams within the business
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for Entrego’s products and systems
- Intimate knowledge of Entrego’s Business systems
- Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Listening ability and patience
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience
- Critical thinking
- Fresh graduates who are interested to take a role in Technology and Product Management are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.