This job contributes to ENTREGO's success by minimizing the company's risk exposure thru claims and recovery by ensuring that all provide reasonable claims adjudication in compliance with all laws, regulations, and contractual commitments. This role reports directly to the Corporate Finance Director of Entrego.
- Monitoring of client filed claims
- Respond to client's filed claims within the agreed claims SLA
- Monitoring and Approval of Debit Memo
- Monitoring of claims inventory
- Establishment of online selling platform for claims inventory
- Establishment of a learning program to strengthen and improve the team's skills
- Consolidation of Claims trackers
- Automation of claims & recovery report
- Regular monthly claims reporting to ManCom for preventive/corrective action
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- In-depth understanding of legal regulations
- Ability to organize, document, and control both digital and physical data
- Well-rounded background in Process Improvement
- Well-versed with Microsoft Excel and othe MS program, Google Suite.
- Knowledge in SQL is an avantage
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.