We are looking for a Cost Controller (Analyst) that will track, analyze and control operational costs associated with day-to-day operations and specific projects. Day-to-day, you’ll find forecasting expenditures, planning budgets, classifying costs by type, tracking man-hours allocated to a project, verifying supplier invoices and managing change events that impact the budget. Cost controllers may perform these tasks alone, or they may work as part of a larger project team. This is an Analyst role that will be reporting to the Manager - Financial Planning and Analysis and will closely interactact with the decision makers of the business. This is based in BGC, Taguig.
- Work in conjunction with all department heads to ensure maximum profitability
- Provide critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections
- Assess all incoming products, resources, and services to ensure the best price
- Remain acutely aware of market trends that could impact resource costs
- Keep up to date on new vendors and possible cost-cutting partnerships
- Collaborate with department heads to strategize ways to minimize waste
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of interdependency of cost drivers
- Understand the entire arc of the business and how productivity impacts profitability
- Commit to maximizing efficiency at all levels without compromising quality
- Develop and implement proactive solutions and cost-cutting measures
- Roll out clear cost-saving programs with timelines and assessment goals
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or relevant field strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in cost control
- Advanced level Excel Skills (vlook up, macro, index..) a must
- Programming language working knowledge such as SQL/Visual basic is highly preferred
- Exceptionally well organized with an aptitude for data
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Able to generate budgets and reports
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to interact skillfully and confidently with internal stakeholders and colleagues across all levels.
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.