Data Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for maintaining existing Entrego Quality Assurance Automation Codes to ensure that data consistency and data quality are met on both Dashboard and Data Engineering ETL and other related process that is data related. Produced quality release and deployment based on the individual project requirements based on it’s configurable business specifications for efficient and smooth day to day on whole Entrego Operations that will cater either internal and external clients to ensure revenue continuity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring quality assurance discipline by using industry standards
- Use the necessary testing tools and frameworks in order to deliver the project based on the defined Business Requirements
- Create a Technical Requirement Documentation based on the counterpart Business Requirement
- Create a test plan and test case with detailed steps that will be compared on both expected and actual results. to produce quality softwares and applications
- Create the necessary test plan and test execution documentation to execute it in the assigned projects within the Technology Group and extended group
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree with Relevant Experience as Senior Quality Assurance Engineer with deep knowledge of Quality Assurance domain
- At least with 2-3 years Relative experience as Quality Assurance which includes QA automation, creating of test cases, bug tracking, and QA documentation
- Very keen to details. Can establish a good communication is a must
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.