Delivery Operations Associate manages a section of the hub operations and is responsible for the effective and successful warehousing, inventory management, and compliance to all clients’ service level agreements (SLA).
- Contributes to the hub's financial success through efficient cost control measures
- Ensure target load per rider is being followed
- Ensure closure of exemption packages in the system and Runsheet closure by end of the day
- Compliance to operational efficiency
- On time processing of all packages for RTS (Return to Seller)
- Ensure all packages assigned to rider for dispatch
- Conduct daily check on success rate and productivity report
- Perform FIFO on daily dispatch
- Graduate of any 4-year course or 2 years college level
- At least 1 year of work experience (any field)
- Required Competencies and Proficiency Levels:
- MS Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Work Planning and Scheduling
- Effective task execution
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.