- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Studies, or related field
- Experience working on Linux/Windows based infrastructure
- Configuration and managing databases
- Excellent in troubleshooting
- Meticulous to details
- Understand the fundamentals of CI/CD, container infrastructure life-cycle, software source control (git/github)
- First class communication skills in written and verbal form
- Able communicate regularly to different teams (internal and external).
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to produce across your team and beyond
- Experience setting/up and running software in Linux/Windows OS.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS).
- Experience with Bash script, Python, or Java.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Skills that are good to have but not required:
- AWS hands-on experience
- Experience with docker containers