The Document Specialist is responsible for maintaining documents, particularly to store, catalogue, and retrieve physical or electronic documents critical to operations, in order to sustain full compliance on organizational commitments.
- Reviewing, scanning, and validation of documents such as Lease Contracts, permits, and licenses.
- Effective management and handling of documents according to hub arrangement, target renewal date, and timelines, including but not limited to Lease Contracts and Hub 201 file.
- Maintain and update records (electronic and physical files) based on system and database available.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- At least one (1) year experience in handling Contract Management from quality assurance / operation excellence in a Contract Specialist role.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.