Analyzes and monitors operational KPIs across the Region and identifies ways to optimize capacity, reduce wastes, improve work flow, increase efficiency, reduce cost and improve productivity. The role works closely with the Operations Team in the implementation of continuous improvement projects, regular compliance audits and support incident resolution to achieve and sustain the operational standards and metrics. The role also supports the creation and maintenance of all standards in the form of policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Perform process mapping and review
- Performs Work Standard Measurements (TMS, Work Sampling, etc.)
- Conduct regular SOP Reviews
- Create measurement tools to track performance and compliance to the standard processes
- Revisit processes – identify gaps
- Monthly submission of audit reports including closure and monitoring of action plans
- Coordinate with other departments in data sourcing, business process modelling, where needed, to support process improvement studies
- Benchmark and analyze industry best practices
- Monitor the implementation of process improvement initiatives and its sustainability
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Industrial, Process, Mechanical), Supply chain and Logistics
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Supply Chain/Logistics industry as an Industrial/Quality/Process Engineer
- Proficient in the use of Quality and Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Knowledge on Lean and Six Sigma methodology
- Proficient in the development of Procedures and Work Instructions, conducting process/quality audits
- Ability to conduct trainings, time and motion studies, process mapping
- Above average skill in computer applications such as Excel, Powerpoint, G-suites. Knowledge of WMS
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.