The Entrego Enterprise Systems Project Manager is responsible for the delivery and maintaining of all enterprise systems, from full life cycle implementation to its continuous usage. This will include project scope, goals and deliverables based on the requirements of the business unit stakeholders, while managing tasks to the project timeline and budget. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing both the internal and external project teams. This role will help to increase our operational efficiency and return on investment while reducing our dependency on continuous manual processing and analysis.
- Project Scoping and Project Planning
- Facilitate project scoping and project planning meetings
- Manage Project Team
- Maintain project calendar and track deliverables for both internal and external project teams
- Project Milestones
- Requirements Gathering, Business Process Mapping, System Configuration, System Integrations, Data Conversion, CRP Testing, UAT Testing, Go Live, Project Review
- Tracking and Reporting on Project Status
- Daily and Weekly project team meetings. Monthly Steering Committee meetings
- Manage Change Management
- Meeting with internal and External project teams to assess Change Requests and there processing through the Change Management process
- Manage Risks and Issues
- Address project related risks and issues as they occur
- Project Go Live
- Meeting project milestones while getting sign off from users and senior management to rollout software in a live Production environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business, or related fields.
- 5 years experience in Enterprise Systems and Project Management
- Experience in Warehouse Management Operations and Warehouse Management Systems is required
- Advanced Project Management
- Intermediate Software Support Process
- Intermediate Software Development Life Cycle
- Advanced Project Management Software
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.