Freight Forwarding Visayas Associate Manager’s is responsible for the overall Visayas operation of the freight forwarding business. Set, manage, evaluates and analyzes both internal and external clients affecting performance of his/her area of responsibility. Advise on key decisions pertaining to the day-to-day activities for Transport Visayas operation consulting with Transport Manager when necessary.
- Ensuring that all packages are loaded to truck meeting the target cost of less than Php 15.00
- Cost reduction per trip in coordination with Vendor Management.
- Ensuring that loading of cargoes are maximize more than 85% of the truck capacity.
- Ensuring that the loading process are correctly apply to avoid damages or pilferages.
- Ensuring that all trucks are dispatch based on the given cut offs per route.
- Ensures that truck schedule is followed during campaigns
- Compliance on timely updating of our reports
- Ensures that exceptions are addressed within 24 hours
- Compliance on health and safety guidelines.
- Graduate of any four (4) or five (5) year course
- At least 2 years of experience in Freight Forwarding
- Proficient oral and written communication
- Knowledgeable in MS Excel
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.