Frontend Engineer (Mid-Level) will be responsible for maintaining existing Entrego Software applications Codes and will help in automating and accelerate application release and deployment based on the individual project configurations based which is aligned in business specifications for efficient and smooth day to day on whole Entrego Operations that will cater either internal and external clients to ensure revenue continuity.
- Enable the technical domain of teammates by conducting the proper technical onboarding. Monitoring coding discipline by using industry standards. Giving inputs on software engineer’s performance, improvements and other that affects the work related aspects of team mates.
- Use the necessary software frameworks and in order to deliver the project based on the agreed System Architecture and Design
- Responsible in creating a Technical Requirement Documentation based on the counterpart Business Requirement
- Responsible in creating codes that will comply to software engineering good standards and practices
Converting of business requirements into technical implementation
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree with Relevant Experience as Senior Software Engineer with deep knowledge of Software domain
- At least with 2-4 years Relative experience as Senior Software Engineer which includes application coding, code review, implementation of technical design, and CI/CD
- Intermiediate knowledge on the following:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.