The HR Business Partner (Managerial Level) leads the HR Business Partnering Team in collaborating with leaders on aligning business strategy with people strategy through driving HR policies and implementing employee programs. The role leads on the ground implementation of HR programs to address organizational-wide needs.
- Employee Touchpoints
- Conducts regular one-on- ones with senior leaders.
- Creates and presents the consolidated information analysis of touchpoints for all entities.
- Reviews and approves the recommended interventions by the HR Business Partner.
- Recommends organizational-wide interventions based on the touchpoints.
- Performance Management
- Provides direction and guidance to HR Business Partners on the implementation of the Performance Management Process.
- Facilitates senior leadership level calibration discussions.
- Reviews and approves recommended performance gap interventions.
- Employee Movements
- Provides direction and guidance to HR Business Partners on employee movements.
- Reviews recommendations for promotion for managerial level roles and up.
- Employee Development
- Provides direction and guidance to HR Business Partners on developmental programs.
- Facilitates succession planning and career development planning discussions for senior management roles.
- Employee Engagement
- Collaborates with other Division Heads in HR in planning organization-wide engagement activities.
- Leads the implementation of organization wide- engagement activities.
- Case Management
- Provides direction and guidance to HR Business Partners on disciplinary cases progressing to suspension or dismissal.
- Handles the Discipline Management Process for senior management roles.
- Leads process reviews or projects in relation to the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Policy Implementation
- Collaborates with other Division Heads in HR in reviewing policies and processes.
- Leads the roll-out and implementation of new policies and processes.
- Participates in internal and external process audits.
- Project Management
- Leads on the ground implementation of organizational-wide HR projects in collaboration with other Division Heads, supported by the HR Business Partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science or any related field.
- At least one (1) to two (2) years of experience in a managerial role or three (3) to five (5) years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Must have handled a team of HR Business Partners or related roles.
- Must have solid experience in Labor Laws, government regulations, compliance requirements, policy development and implementation, discipline management, performance management, and talent development.
- Must be knowledgeable and skilled with change processes in complex organizational systems.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.