- In-charge for Operations
- Supervise all hub activities while analyzing and improving its overall efficacy
Key Result Areas:
- Monitoring of remittances, accuracy of reverse billing, and validation of PCF expenses
- Monitoring of cargo transfers
- Conduct regular huddle with riders and team members to cascade important reminders and resolve issues and concerns
- Oversee hub operations, performance, and compliance to the Service Level Agreement (SLA) with client
- Oversee and manage rider requirements, cargo dispatching, route planning, and reverse logistics
- Manage customer servicing for assigned area
- Oversee and ensure that packages are delivered and or picked-up on time; furthermore, investigate, identify, and understand root causes of delivery failures with the goal of improvement.
- Ensure all documents pertaining to logistics operations are accurate.
- Ensure all riders cash remittance are reported accurately and deposited on time
- Handle all administrative work and PCF reimbursement monitoring
- Ensure timely completion of payroll in reverse billing
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly performance reports
- Process billing of trucking and agency partners
- Report and resolve all hub issues, incidents and conflicts (e.g. misrouting, package loss, etc.) * Ensure training and onboarding of newly hired riders and dispatchers
- Organize hub workflow and ensure all employees understand their duties and delegated tasks
- Balance tasks delegated to team members to ensure they can function efficiently and effectively
- Monitor hub repairs and maintenance
- Ensure proper handling of packages such that they are transferred to ultimate customer in good condition
- With 1 – 3 years of Experience in Logistics
- Leadership and People Management
- Basic Knowledge in MS Excel
- Preferably from Baguio
- Educational Attainment – at least college graduate (any 4 or 5-year course)
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.