We are looking for a Hub Supervisor that will join Entrego. S/He will supervise all hub activities while analyzing and improving its overall efficacy.
- Monitoring of remittances, accuracy of reverse billing, and validation of PCF expenses
- Monitoring of cargo transfers
- Conduct daily shift briefing with riders and team members to cascade important reminders and resolve issues and concerns
- Oversee hub operations, performance, and compliance to the Service Level Agreement (SLA) with client
- Oversee and carry out day-to-day operational activities such as coordination with transport, manpower complement, oversee hub operations, internal and external customer coordination, MP p-up & Pick up Returns, and delivery timeliness monitoring to meet the service commitment to customers
- Prepare operational reports by summarizing daily, weekly and monthly activities with corresponding action plans to help management in decision making
- Assist the manager in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures by recommending improvements to achieve operational efficiency
- Participate in the process alignment and/or improvement with the customer through site operations observation and discussion of their requirements to come up with agreements for the execution of service commitment
- Do regular coaching & mentoring program to Operations staff by doing a scheduled one-on-one session using coaching log sheet or journal to ensure that Operations staff are highly motivated, engaged and enthusiastic in delivering service to our customers.
- Recommend process improvements and develop policy statements to be used as guide to Operations Team in order to strengthen business controls, improve operations and reduce costs
- Recommend and initiate the selection and hiring of employees by conducting paper screen and interviews to ensure job specifications are met.
- Train & orient new hires by conducting product knowledge & process flow orientation and actual on- the-job immersion to equip them with the necessary knowledge and skills prior to actual customer interaction.
- Evaluate and measure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) results and come up with action plans to improve team performance.
- To ensure team compliance to SLA and Company Policy & Procedures
- Ensures efficient and safe operation of the department
- Any other responsibility that may be deemed required by the management.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.