We are looking for a resourceful and an open-minded team player to support our contract logistics team. He/She is responsible for overseeing and analyzing the performance of warehouse operations and inventory. He/She will be assisting the operations manager and warehouse manager to take data driven decisions. This includes working closely with the operations team to gather the data and interpreting the performance as well as the business development team and client. The role will report to the Operations Manager.
- Preparing and monitoring Operations reports and dashboards for internal and external reviews
- Leading the inventory team and responsible for inventory accuracy
- Receiving inventory status, inbound and outbound forecasts
- Planning for the headcounts required for operations in-line with warehouse design
- Monitoring the hourly performance of warehouse operations
- Giving feedback and targets to Supervisor on hourly performance development
- Reporting to Operations manager with any deviations in performance
- Preparing action plan to mitigate the deviations in operations performance
- The position is located in the warehouse
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Logistics background (hands-on understanding of the operation in a warehouse or supply chain)
- Good with MS Excel and data interpretations
- Demonstrates a strong service mentality
- Takes initiative to propose innovations and improvements
- Builds strong working relationships
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Team player to work with different in-house departments
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.