Acts as the point person for administrative services. Assists the Facilities Manager and Operations Manager in coordinating supplies, Facilitates communication with other departments. Ensures warehouse documents are updated and within regulatory requirements. Act as support in Vendor Management in streamlining processes for Contract Logistics.
- No complaint received from the employee • Order and cleanliness were maintained throughout the office
- Assist Operations team heads for admin, facilities, housekeeping for supplies
- Orders and tracks assets. •Assist Operations Excellence in productivity activities
- Alignment with Vendor Management
- Cost monitoring of utilities (electricity, water supply, and drinking water supply)
- Cost monitoring and reporting of the actual cost for, utilities, housekeeping, maintenance, repairs, and improvements
- Conducts reverse billing for LTI, Cebu, Iloilo within the amount of time provided by IT
- Adaptability and flexibility to handling pressure and demands from the workplace
- K-12 Graduate - preferably Technical-Vocational-Livelihood track
- Experience in supply chain and facilities management; logistics, manufacturing, facilities
- Proficient in interpreting and analyzing data
- Ability to make appropriate decisions based on the data and circumstances provided
- Proficient in Google Workspace, MS Office suites and other office-work related applications
- Ability to coordinate within the allotted timeframe and maintain records
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.