As a junior product manager, you will be part of creating the vision for the product, to take ideas and deliver fully finished features. You will be collaborating with multiple teams within the business, most often software engineers, UX designers, sales, marketing and senior leadership to get things done. Every team plays a valuable role in product development, and it’s the job of the product manager to ensure that all those moving pieces are headed in the same direction.
- Prioritizing and evaluating tasks for the development team
- Delivering optimization of internal services
- Working collaboratively with engineering, commercial, operations, legal, UX, etc.
- Managing the product backlog
- Writing detailed user stories
- Collaborating with other team members
- BS/BA Degree in a technology related field OR equivalent experience
- Familiar in Agile specifically the Scrum Framework is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.