Key Account Sales Executive achieves trading base and profitable revenue growth through the development of face to face and over the phone, long term customer relationships enabling high levels of retention and acquisition of new business within Key Accounts customer classifications.
- Win and develop Key Account customers in order to generate and meet revenue targets within the guidelines set out within the commercial policy and centrally agreed sales processes in order to meet both individual and team activity and productivity activity standards
- Plans and prepare for sales visits and/or calls to both existing and prospect customers e.g. contact person, address trading history etc.
- Performs visits and/or calls to appropriate contacts within existing and prospect customers according to the standard activity standards and centrally agreed sales processes
- Consistently presents the full range of products, services and technologies to every customer
- Wins new customers through the closing of business on Standard and Customized Rates
- Develops existing customers via up selling or cross selling
- Ensure we keep and develop Key Account Customers through building lasting relationships and enhancing customer satisfaction
- Forms professional and appropriate relationships within customer organizations through face to face or teleconferencing contact in order to meet customer needs
- Provides a channel of communication between Entrego and its customer, facilitating resolutions of complaints and queries (i.e. service failures, invoice queries
- Specifically performs follow-up visits and/or calls with existing Key Account customers
- Ensures customers are kept up to date with relevant company information and reports, where applicable
- Establishes appropriate relationships and communicates with other relevant functional areas
- Perform all sales administration activities in order to maintain accurate information essential to sustain revenue and customer service
- Acts upon information provided by the Commercial department relating to e.g. Uptraders and Downtraders, customers not trading to profile, etc. in consultation with other sales channel
- Supports the management of the Contract/Industry Manager/Field Sales Executive agenda
- Accurately updates the Sales system (CRM) on a timely basis in order to ensure complete and current client information is held Reviews sales performance and prepare presentations as necessary for sales meeting and weekly debriefs
- Provides inputs as required into the Monthly & Quarterly Sales Review
- Identify the right market with shared value propositions, right scoping and flirtation of customer needs
- Interacts with customers, face to face, to establish market information specific to them
- Observe local market trends and relates impacts upon the customers
- Collects competitor intelligence e.g. Rate Tariffs, brochures, etc.
- Shares information within the sales team to improve the ability of yourself and others to identify the most applicable Entrego service against competitor product offers
- Passes on the information gathered to Marketing for further analysis
- College Graduate of any degree
- Minimum 2-year experience doing face to face selling
- Express or Logistics Industry background is an advantage
- Required Competencies and proficiency levels
- Intermedicate business to business sellings skills
- Intermediate oral and written communication
- Intermediate value based management
- Basic contract and commercial management
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.