Lead Systems Security Engineer will lead, implement, standardize policies and procedures a web security solution for all Entrego websites, applications and cloud infrastructures. You will be responsible carry out assessments and penetration testing, managing audit/intrusion and security technology systems, architecting, and engineering/developing websites/applications technology to secure all Entrego owned Systems and Applications.
- Use confluence as a Documentation Repository for well-defined System Security and Design based on Entrego’s overall overview of the Business Process
- Use Confluence and Jira Tickets documentation as the source of well-defined business processes for new and old requirements in completing new projects
- Use cloud infrastructure and application design to produce Highly Secured, Measurable, Cost efficient, Simple to understand, Testable, Stable, Pluggable, Measurable, Evolving, Secured and Ease of Monitoring
- Use of Confluence and Other documentation tools to standardized Process flow and Policies in terms of Systems Security
- Provide answers and other required documentation which is required by Entrego Clients and Audit related activities
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree with Relative work experience as Systems Security Engineer
- At least 3 years of relative experience in Leading Systems Security for either On Premise Infrastructure or On Cloud Infrastructure
- At Least 6 years of application and development. AWS Security or Equivalent Certification is required
- Required Competencies and proficiency levels
- Intermediate to Advance AWS (Amazon Web Service) or Equivalent Cloud Computing
- Advance knowledge on System Security Architecture and Design Principles
- Advance OWASP and Bash/Python Scripting
- Advance presentation and communication skills
- Advance knowledge on systems security industry standards
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.