We are looking for a Mailroom Operations Supervisor to join Entrego. He or she will manage day to day Mailroom Operations in terms of resources and manpower requirement to perform daily team objectives. He or she will also ensure fulfillment of agreed Mailroom Customer SLA. Mailroom Operations Supervisor is also responsible to look after staff work ethics; attendance, and productivity. He or she is also responsible for the achievement of group objectives and KPI while monitoring headcount expenses and productivity. This role will directly report to Mailroom Operations Manager.
- Schedule and dispatch pick up team to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs
- Determine the best pick up methods and route, also needs to identify and evaluate any special needs for each load.
- Responsible for keeping records, monitoring pick up team daily logs for violations
- Ensure and directly supervise the processing from pick-up to dispatch
- Relay work orders, messages, and pre-alerts to superiors and other team to achieve successful execution of job orders
- Confer with Operations Manager in order to address questions, problems, and requests of clients
- Prepare daily work and run schedules while also drawing up weekly projections for work schedule and headcount requirement in line with pending or potential job or pick up/dispatch orders
- Provide and document regular coaching session to personnel to ensure they are at par with company standard
- Record and maintain sufficient manpower, resources supplies, files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, inventory, and other dispatch information
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Analyse and recommend workforce metrics and gaps
- Conduct regular coaching schedules to existing and new personnel to ensure motivation and learning through-out the year
- Recommend improvement plans
- Manages and oversee 15 to 20 Full Time Employees
- Manages and oversee 5 to 10 agency Courier as service providers
- At least 3 years of work experience in an Operations Environment and people handling
- Energetic, charismatic and has a flair for problem solving, influencing, coaching and a natural business acumen.
- Process and result oriented. Proven track record in logistics and transport management
- Computer Literate and comprehensive knowledge/skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Access) needed.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.