Entrego is a technology driven end-to-end fulfillment and logistics solutions provider. Entrego brings together rich talent and technology to deliver end-to-end fulfillment and logistics solutions that are apt to your business requirements.
We are looking for an Onboarding Specialist to join our Talent Acquisition team and bring in top talents that will further enable our customers fulfill their promise through reliable and effective logistics solutions. The Onboarding Analyst is expected to provide seamless onboarding experience to incoming new hires of Entrego. The Onboarding Analyst is expected to work on projects that aim to help improve the onboarding process.
This is an individual contributor role and will report to the Sr Manager - Talent Acquisition.
You will be responsible for:
You will be successful in this role if:
- Managing the key onboarding processes for the new hires and in facilitating new hires orientation, while continuously improving the onboarding process.
- Serve as the focal person for new hires’ inquiries on the onboarding process
- Discuss with the new hire the pre-employment requirements including medical, background check and ensure complete submission of these documents and coordination to the People and Culture and Background verification teams
- Building relationships with relevant stakeholders in the onboarding process to provide guidance, expertise and collaboration in ensuring a positive onboarding experience for every new hire of Entrego
- Collect pre-employment requirements and other necessary paperwork involving the new hire
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Working closely with the rest of the People and Culture team
- You have worked on a role with same function and capacity in a fast paced environment
- You are able to deal yet strive to reduce ambiguity
- You are passionate about putting a high value on positive employee onboarding experience; You are professional, responsive, courteous
- 3-5 yrs experience in a similar role, preferably with prior experience in staffing administration, recruitment documentation, and processes
- Advanced Excel, Word, HTML or other technical skills are advantageous
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Knowledge of the industry and brand
- Flexible in approach to work and self-driven, responsible and a team playe
- Good communication skills: written, oral, verbal fluency in English and Tagalog
- Able to work in BGC, Taguig
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that the candidate is eventually engaged.