It takes a village to build a great product, and the product manager is the mayor. This role will liaise with multiple teams within the business, most often software engineers, UX designers, sales, marketing and senior leadership. Every team plays a valuable role in product development, and it’s the job of the product manager to ensure that all those moving pieces are headed in the same direction.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding markets, competition, and user requirements
- Launching new products and features, testing their performance, and iterating quickly
- Working collaboratively with engineering, commercial, operations, legal, UX, etc.
- Managing and prioritizing the team backlog
- Writing detailed user stories
- Leading market assessment, quantitative analysis, and qualitative feedback
- Representing the view of the market internally with product management, engineering, and business leaders
- BS/BA Degree in a technology related field OR equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in product management or equivalent role
- Experience building digital products with a demonstrated ability to drive product roadmaps, development, and launch
- Strong understanding of the most recent trends around consumer usage including experience with social media
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.