At Entrego, we are creating a brand-new team to build a new Logistics platform for our customers. This is a flagship project with high visibility across the organization and will involve working together with countless partners.
It’s an exciting environment so you’ll get exposure to tools at the cutting edge. Meaning, there’s plenty going on to challenge and grow you. This is a project-based role for 6 months.
Day-to-day activities will include but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinate, develop, maintain and own testing activities
- Write test scripts to implement acceptance tests and automate user scenarios and end-to-end workflows
- Drive the implementation of test processes and procedures to improve efficiency and quality
- Review all test activities, e.g. test execution, collect metrics, create and lead testing schedules, report defects etc.
We hope you to demonstrate the following:
- Be able to advise on automation methodologies and processes
- Aptitude to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes
- Passionate about quality delivery
- Collaborator, happy to share ideas and vision
- A keen interest in QA/Testing technology
Nice to have skills:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related discipline
- Confirmed experience with Automation tools; Cucumber-JVM, Cucumber-JS, Capybara, Rest Assured, soapUI, JMeter
- Working Experience Headless browsing tools: PhantomJS, Selenium (Grid, Ide, Rc, Webdriver)
- Framework tools: JUnit , TestNG
- Mocking and stubbing tools; Mockito, WireMock, MockServer
- Programming; Java, JS
- Object Oriented Design
- Experience with Java ecosystem of tools including automated build and continuous integration (Maven, Hudson, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker
- Working comfortably with distributed version control systems tools (GIT, Stash)
- Good knowledge of Agile Testing methodologies (BDD, TDD)
- Knowledge and experience in Testing techniques (e.g. Boundary Value Analysis, Classification Tree, Decision Tree, Equivalence Partitioning, Risk Based Testing, State Transition, Use Case)
- Working Experience with Defect management tracking tools (JIRA, Bugzilla or similar)
- Familiarity with Continuous Delivery/Deployment strategies and management of Pipeline's stages
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills when working with both business and technical
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Skills matching against a list of buzzwords are cool but we love to hire the best people and trust them to do what's right
As a Team we love to:
- Expand our skills in building highly scalable solutions while influencing others and raising the bar on the overall level of excellence within the team
- Produce elegant, clean, maintainable code is favored over messy hacks
- Share our knowledge with each other and learn new things
- Everyone on our team to have the tools and resources to succeed in their career
- Doing all of this in a lovely, comfortable office in the vibrant center of Bonifacio Global City
We don't hire just for the sake of it, we hire the best people, and trust them to do what’s right! With your knowledge and experience, you will work closely with product managers, user experience developers, creative designers and software engineers using multi variant testing, analytics, usability testing and good old common sense to help make key decisions with the development of the platform.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.