The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the profitable growth of the Ad-hoc, Small, Medium and Large customer segments for the company within the Visayas and Mindanao Region. This growth will be achieved through the tactical application of the strategic sales planning and development in combination with the management and development of all employees.
Identification of Target Market
To identify all accounts to be focused on that will contribute to the achievement of the revenue and profit budget.
- Gathers all information related to Small, Medium and Large customers
- Determines at a Regional level the number of required territories through the evaluation of the number of weekly, monthly and quarterly:
o Trading customers
o Prospect customers
Strategic Sales Planning and Development
To translate and deploy the company’s sales strategy for TSM to achieve its budget, revenues and strategic goals.
- Puts together a regional level business plan for their TSM Management sales channel and cascades throughout the function
- Ensures the Regional level business plan fits in with the country business plan
- Reviews local level business plans ensuring they fit with the Regional level plan
- Monitors revenue and EBIT results versus budget/target for the sales channel
- Communicates and gains support from management for the achievement of TSM Management objectives
To ensure we win, keep and develop Small, medium and large customers through building lasting relationships.
- Forms professional and appropriate relationships at senior level in identified customers organisations through face to face contact
- Forms professional and appropriate relationships with the Enterprise and Territory Sales Channel
- Ensures correct levels of Entrego Management are in contact with the most relevant management level within the customers organisations
- Monitors the development of customer relationships throughout the function and at all levels
- Ensures customers are kept up to date with relevant company information and reports, where applicable
- Establishes appropriate relationships and communicates with other relevant functional areas
Supports product development to ensure Entrego’s value proposition is meeting the requirements of the Small, Medium and Large customers.
- Provides on information on potential product opportunities through identifying new developments within the sales channels customers and competitors within the local market
- Actively informs the divisional product development team on a regular basis
- Supports the introduction of new products through cascading the information and monitoring the deployment throughout the functional teams
To lead, motivate and empower staff through effective and open communication, excellent leadership, regular performance feedback and teambuilding, in order to maximise customer satisfaction, business results and employee satisfaction.
- Ensures the compliance to formal recruitment procedures to attract and retain the very best TSM Management employees
- Manages, coaches and reviews employees to ensure activity standards and personal objectives are achieved
- Supports local sales management through coaching ensuring that TSM employees are equipped with the right skills, knowledge, competencies, and empowerment to delight customers and achieve business results
- Participates in the implementation of succession planning frameworks
- Ensures that management are aware of the needs of employees through the effective management of employee satisfaction surveys and accompanying action plans, and through two- way forums and suggestion schemes
- Conducts regular group review meetings to assess team performance and progress against business plans
- Promotes the corporate values through active participation in the corporate initiatives
- Complies with all company related policies, procedures and legal requirements (HR, Security, Legal, etc.)
Process Management and Implementation
To deploy and monitor TSM Management processes (CRM), policies and procedures in order to ensure the consistency, efficiency and quality of internal and external customer expectations.
- Ensures correct implementation of new existing divisional TSM Management structures, policies and processes
- Ensures continuous improvement in customer experiences through supporting the deployment of best practice processes
- Works with cross functional colleagues to ensure the TSM Management and related functional processes are consistently applied and refined to improve the customer experience
- Actively reviews and manages the performance of TSM Management customer accounts through the effective deployment of relevant divisional policies, accompanied by corrective action planning against performance results, where applicable
- Degree Level
- 10 year experience in sales/marketing management
- Express or Logistics Industry background
- Proven people management
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets (personal & team)
- Organisational awareness (structure and products & services)
- Good industry sector awareness including supply chain structures, developments and requirements
Necessary Technical/Functional Skills
- Business to business selling skills
- Communications capability at a senior/board level, both internally and externally
- Recognized general and people management skills
- Ability to interpret and apply Value Based Management principles, financial reporting
- Project management skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.