We, at Entrego, (a technology driven end-to-end fulfillment and logistics solutions start up) are looking for Reporting Analysts to be based in BGC, to work under the Business Intelligence and Strategy team! We are looking for someone who can work collaboratively with the team to deliver meaningful insights across the business. You’ll be expected to work across the business building relationships with different stakeholders to understand the meaning behind the data.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain the calendar of reports for our Commercial / Client Relations team.
- Analyze data from multiple sources to develop understanding of the company’s performance and to identify areas of improvement.
- Provide analytical support and analyze data to identify trends, root cause issues, and system/process improvement opportunities.
- Develop regular and ad-hoc reports, as well as actionable insights for internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain and update as necessary the calculation logic and performance metrics for our external clients.
- Ensure that scheduled reports are being sent or uploaded on-time in accordance to our clients’ specifications.
- Act as point-of-contact for the Business Intelligence team for requests for reports and presentations.
- 2-3 years of experience in reporting or similar capacity, preferably from a high-volume and/or high-demand setting. Candidates with prior experience in client-facing functions are highly preferred.
- Advanced working knowledge of data mining with SQL.
- Knowledge of Python, is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint specifically) or Google Suites (Sheets and Slides).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to effectively communicate with business and technical teams.
- Proven problem solving skills, project management skills, and attention to detail.
- Willing to travel around the metro with our Commercial Team to meet, gather requirements from, and present to our clients.
- Willing to work with a start-up company with a lot of data projects to do (literally rolling up the sleeves kind of work).
Entrego is a melting pot of talent from different backgrounds and geographies. We value unique perspectives, ambition, and the humility to never settle for the status quo. Together we work to empower Philippine business, giving clients a newfound competitive advantage in logistics that’s powered by technology. Entrego strives to find new ways to look at logistics challenges in order to provide reliable and effective solutions.