The goal of the Road Freight Supervisor is to supervise and oversee the overall Road Freight operations.
- Responsible in overseeing the Road Freight day to day activities
- To actively engage in operational problems with a view to find a workable solutions.
- Ensuring the cost control and all KPIs are met
- Must be on top in every situation and be responsible for coaching, resolving issues and train employees.
- Graduate of any 4 or 5 year course with at least3 yearsrelated work experience.
- Must possess strong human relations, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good in oral and written communication.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.