We are looking for Safety Officer to join Entrego. He or she will be in-charge of the overall Health, Safety and Environment programs at Hub/Site.
- Conducts regular health and safety walk-through and inspection
- Ensure that all site personnel adhere to HSE Policy especially the COVID19 Prevention Guidelines
- Conducts HSE orientation/training to all site personnel including subcontractors and visitors
- Prepare, update and submit daily HSE Dashboard and compliance reports
- Monitor and report status of corrective action or improvements on the audit findings
- Facilitate emergency preparedness and response activity such as fire evacuation, earthquake drill, bomb threat, etc.
- Perform workplace environment measurement (WEM) such as temperature, humidity, illumination and ventilation
- Represent his/her facility in the HSE committe meeting, seminar and planning actitvity
- Assist government agencies in the conduct of safety and health inspection, accident investigation or any other related programs
- Act as liaison officer in the submission of HSE regulatory reports
- Degree Holder, preferably technical, engineering or medical background.
- Preferably with relevant experience but fresh graduates are welcome
- Preferably work experience from a logistics industry.
- Must be open for 6 day work week
- Must be open for 6 months project based employment
- Must be available asap
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.