The goal of the Security Operations Supervisor for NCR & General Hubs is to ensure the implementation of Security and Loss Prevention measures at all General Hubs and NCR worksites in order to attain 100% compliance in the Gen. Hub Worksite Vulnerability Profile within the rating period through hub coordination and surveillance.
- Always ensure the completeness of the posting of all required Loss Prevention subcontractors under your AOR.
- Ensure that 100% of Loss Prevention FTE's and subcontractors are fully aware of, and are implementing, all of our Loss Prevention policies and procedures as stated in our Loss Prevention Policy and Manuals, and in succeeding emailed instructions from SMSLP, e.g. Gate Pass procedures, etc. specifically under your AOR or Area of Responsibility.
- Document and report to SLPAM, all incidents of handing of HVI's by any subcontractor who has not been cleared by our Vetting OIC specifically for Mindanao Hubs worksites.
- Document and report to SLPAM, discovery of each, all incidents of the use of unsafe trucks for transporting our packages specifically your AOR Provide daily report for documentation of your activity of monitoring.
- For all discrepancies that occur or are about to occur within the field of view of all CCTV cameras ensure the issuance and implementation of corrective or pre-emptive instructions to the security guard that is closest to the location of such occurrence or impending occurrence, then document and report such instructions to LPM.
- Document and report to SLPAM all incidents of non-compliance with the Loss Prevention requirements enumerated in the Worksite Vulnerability Profile specifically under your AOR.
- Ensure the 100% monitoring and control of the procurement, receipt, storage, issuance, and consumption of truck seals and Entrego security tape.
- Always provide an Incident Report to the SLPAM specifically for your AOR which includes recommendation/suggestion in order that the repetition of similar incidents must be always preventive.
- Provide monitoring update report for the worksites identified for closely monitoring of the LPM and SMSLP at all times, if required.
- Ensure that packages out from your respective Hubs must be 100% checked by your guard on duty versus the rider’s transmittal.
- Shipment monitored and discovered by your guard on duty must be reported immediately to the concern parties accordingly.
- Ensure the prompt and full 100% implementation of the procedures for the discovery of Damage shipment or parcels in Worksites.
- Ensure the submission of complete and accurate attendance records of all Loss Prevention subcontractors within 5 days of the end of each billing period. For the period of the month covered 1-15 every 20th of the month and for the month period covered 6-30/31 submission every 10th of the month to the LP Admin OIC for final billing and coordination to the guarding company services.
- Provide Daily Manning update deployment of guards to their respective assignment in the google sheet trackers.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in security services and operations work
- Must demonstrate exceptional proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, g-suite, and all other electronic work platforms of our company, except Fareye
- Must have very good attention to details
- Must have above-average analytical skills
- Must be capable of writing clear and concise reports in a timely manner
- Must have a valid Brgy. Clearance, Municipal Trial Court Clearance, PNP Clearance, NBI Clearance, Neuro-Psychiatric Exam Result, and Drug Test Result
- Must have a signed and valid clearance from his former company
- Previous service in the AFP, PNP, NBI, or any of the government security agencies is preferred
- Background in Logistics and Warehousing Loss Prevention procedures is an advantage
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.