Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of advanced analytics, reporting, and BI applications to support decision-making processes for all key users in the company.
- Use an analytical, data-driven approach to drive a deep understanding of the business.
- Work in a team of analysts through all phases of a BI project lifecycle by applying best practices in the roll out of BI solutions.
- Build data models and dashboards to deliver insightful analytics while ensuring the highest standard in data integrity.
- Engage cross-functional teams to drive scalable analyses, tools and insights.
- Identify opportunities to apply advanced statistical methods to business challenges.
- Consult business partners on BI solutions for key strategic business unit initiatives.
- Create technical documentation of report logic and processes for both internal usage and as documentation for end-users.
- Collaborate with the Data Engineering team to build data pipelines that enable analysts and other stakeholders across the organization.
- 3-5 years of working experience in Analytics, Finance or Strategy. Experience in Data Science is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Business Administration, Statistics, Computer Science, Management Engineering, or other quantitative disciplines with strong business background.
- Working experience in MS SQL, Python, and with Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills.
- Experience analyzing and visualizing data in Tableau.
- A high degree of organizational skills, with an ability to set priorities, manage multiple demands, and complete tasks under strict timelines.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a variety of stakeholders including mid-level and senior management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to process large amounts of data to drive business strategies and decisions.
- Strong structured thinking and the ability to easily break down complex ambiguous problems and propose impactful data modeling insights.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, drive solutions forward and bring stakeholders along.