The goal of the Senior Data Engineer is to build and maintain data processing frameworks and provide data solutions to the company’s business units such as Entrego Express and Entrego Logistics resulting to an efficient data architecture and data quality for management decision making.
- Build and maintain efficient data infrastructure/architecture by designing and implementing data ingestion solutions using data management technologies.
- Design and optimize data models.
- You are expected to work with data scientists and data analysts in getting analytical data and deep learning models production ready.
- Investigate and research data quality and integrity from data sources.
- Develop and maintain data platforms and ETLs.
- Coaching and mentoring junior data engineers to be more effective individual contributors.
- Graduate of any science or business bachelor’s degree Preferably a STEM degree
- 2-4 years of data engineer experience or 3-5 years of software development
- You are data-driven, innovative, problem-solver with analytical mindset and critical thinker.
- You are keen on data technologies and picking up new skills and tools along the way.
- Strong SQL expertise, optimizing complex joins and database concepts.
- Strong programming development experience in languages like Python or similar.
- Knowledge in version controls such as Git.
- Experience working in Data Warehouse and Data Lake.
- Experience in data engineering tools like Hadoop, Spark, BigQuery, Airflow, etc.
- AWS and Data Platform experience with the following: Kinesis, Redshift, Glue, S3.