- Graduate of any science or business bachelor’s degree or a STEM degree
- 2-4 years of data engineer experience or 3-5 years of software development
- You are data-driven, innovative, problem-solver with analytical mindset and critical thinker.
- You are keen on data technologies and picking up new skills and tools along the way.
- Strong SQL expertise, optimizing complex joins and database concepts.
- Strong programming development experience in languages like Python or similar.
- Knowledge in version controls such as Git.
- Experience working in Data Warehouse and Data Lake.
- Experience in data engineering tools like Hadoop, Spark, BigQuery, Airflow, etc.
- AWS and Data Platform experience with the following: Kinesis, Redshift, Glue, S3.
- Build and maintain efficient data infrastructure/architecture by designing and implementing data ingestion solutions using data management technologies.
- Design and optimize data models.
- You are expected to work with data scientists and data analysts in getting analytical data and deep learning models production ready.
- Investigate and research data quality and integrity from data sources.
- Develop and maintain data platforms and ETLs.
- Coaching and mentoring junior data engineers to be more effective individual contributors.