Senior DEVOPS Engineer will Responsible for automating and accelerate application testing, release and deployment based on the individual project configurations based on its configurable business specifications for efficient and smooth day to day on whole Entrego Operations that will cater either internal and external clients to ensure revenue continuity.
- Established an automated monitoring system on Entrego’s cloud infrastructure. Ensure that support is 24/7 including weekends and holidays.
- Established pre-alerts and alerts depending on the severity thresholds
- Use the necessary testing tools and frameworks in order to deliver the project based on the defined Business Requirements
- Create an infrastructure in a most cost effective way based on the current trends
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree with Relevant Experience as Senior DevOps Engineer and provisioning System Infrastructure. Also have experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- At least with 4 to 6 years Relative experience in Cloud Infrastructure or On-Premises Infrastructure which includes scripting, maintaining and monitoring of Infrastructure
- Intermediate to Advance knowledge on the following:
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) Cloud Infrastructure
- On premise Infrastructure
- Python Scripting
- CI/CD Automation
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.