Senior Quality Assurance Engineer will Responsible for automating and accelerating application testing, track defects and produce quality release based on the individual project configurations based on its configurable business specifications for efficient and smooth day to day transaction on whole Entrego Operations that will cater either internal and external clients.
- Enable the quality assurance domain of the team by conducting the proper quality assurance onboarding. Monitoring quality assurance discipline by using industry standards. Giving inputs on quality assurance engineer’s performance, improvements and other that affects the work related aspects of team mates
- Use the necessary testing tools and frameworks in order to deliver the project based on the defined Business Requirements
- Create a Technical Requirement Documentation based on the counterpart Business Requirement
- Create a test plan and test case with detailed steps that will be compared on both expected and actual results to produce quality softwares and applications
- Create the necessary test plan and test execution documentation to execute it in the assigned projects within the Technology Group and extended group
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree with Relevant Experience as Senior Quality Assurance Engineer with deep knowledge of Quality Assurance domain
- At least with 4-6 years Relative experience as Senior Quality Assurance which includes QA automation, creating of test cases, bug tracking, and QA documentation
- Advanced knowledge and skills in the following:
- QA Life Cycle
- QA Process and Standards
- Python Scripting
- Robot Framework
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.