- Oversee the running of a safe and efficient operation, and defined outcomes for its responsibility area/shift approach.
- Ensure smooth operations and effective collaboration with team members.
- Ensure standardization of operational processes based on work instructions and SOP
- Agility In moving to Multiple Assignment (Role Rotation) Flexibility on Shift Rotation
- Wayzim Machine Operations knowledge
- Monitor Team Attendance
- Monitor Package processing for timely processing
- Ensure volume received tallies with volume dispatched
- Monitor accuracy of processed packages
- Properly communicate with Transport Team for dispatch requirements
- Monitors Package Loading for dispatch
- Ensure compliance of pre-alert sending to the receiving hubs
- Willing and able to be transferred to other task/s and assignments
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree or at least College level
- With at least 1 year of related work experience in the Logistics Operation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team Leadership
- Willing to be on shifting schedule