To author, edit, and review product documentation. In this role, they will work with internal resources, interview software developers, and attend technical meetings to gather, write, and publish technical information for our varied audiences. You’ll produce a variety of top quality learning materials such as technical documentation, infographics, screenshot markups, and training videos.
- Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation
- Maintain a library of application documentation, cataloging it for internal and/or external use
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Field, English, or Communication
- 1 to 3 years as Technical Writer
- Advance Technical Writing skills
- Open to fresh graduate of Computer Studies (or Information Technology) who is passionate in writing
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.