To achieve profitable revenue growth through the development over the partnership with the Territory Sales in building a long term relationships enabling high levels of retention and acquisition of new business within the ad-hoc, small, medium and large customer segments. The role also calls for the provision of administration support in all matters relating to ad-hoc, small, medium and large customers.
- Plans and prepare for sales visits to both existing and prospect customers of the Contract Manager/Industry Manager/Field Sales Executive e.g. contact person, address trading history etc.
- Performs calls to appropriate contacts within existing and prospect customers according to the standard activity standards and centrally agreed sales processes
- Supports direct mail campaigns by following up on each mail item with each customer over the telephone
- Identifies the traffic profile of a customer and acts accordingly e.g. makes an appointment for the Contract Manager/Industry Manager/Field Sales Executive where the customer is of a medium or large size
- Consistently presents the full range of products, services and technologies to every customer
- Wins new customers through the closing of business on Standard Rates
- Develops existing customers via up selling or cross selling
- Forms professional and appropriate relationships within customer organizations through face to face contact in order to meet customer needs
- Ensures all customers are contacted on a regular basis by following the prescribed Contact Strategy
- Supports and follows corporate guidelines relating to New Starters
- Provides a channel of communication between Entrego and its customer, facilitating resolutions of complaints and queries (i.e. service failures, invoice queries)
- Ensures customers are kept up to date with relevant company information and reports, where applicable
- Acts upon information provided by the Commercial department relating to e.g. Uptraders and Downtraders, customers not trading to profile, etc. in consultation with other sales channel
- Supports the management of the Contract/Industry Manager/Field Sales Executive agenda
- Reviews sales performance and prepare presentations as necessary for sales meeting and weekly debriefs
- Provides inputs as required into the Monthly & Quarterly Sales Review
- Interacts with customers, over the phone, to establish market information specific to them
- Observe local market trends and relates impacts upon the customers
- Collects competitor intelligence e.g. Rate Tariffs, brochures, etc.
- Shares information within the sales team to improve the ability of yourself and others to identify the most applicable Entrego service against competitor product offers
- Passes on the information gathered to Marketing for further analysis
- College Graduate – Preferably Business Administration or Marketing
- Minimum 2 year experience doing telemarketing
- Express or Logistics Industry background an advantage
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets (personal & team)
- Organizational awareness (structure and products & services)
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.