In collaboration with the CHRO and management, responsible for developing and delivering compensation and benefits strategies in alignment with the company’s goals an2d objectives. On an ongoing basis, provides insight on the effectiveness and quality of compensation and benefit plans and programs. This position builds strong relationships and networks with employees, peers at other banks, industry consultants, and vendors, all of which are a valued source of information. In addition, this position is also responsible for maintaining and improving upon HR Operations.
- Responsible for the design, implementation and administration of incentive programs. Recommend and implement changes as appropriate to plans and policies to support competitive market practice and business strategy. Configure HR systems to accommodate plan changes and ensure compliance to guidelines
- Manage base salary program including job analysis, job evaluation, pay structure, and annual and ad hoc salary increases to ensure compensation is determined equitably and consistently. Monitor market conditions and trends and government regulations to ensure pay rates and compensation programs are competitive and make recommendations as appropriate
- Contribute to Compensation discussions along with CHRO. Provide reports, updates and make presentations, as appropriate, to communicate various compensation initiatives to HR and management.
- Develop a relevant and well-utilized Wellness Program that addresses the health needs of the employee population, to create integrated programming designed to improve awareness of health ssues as well as create opportunities for employees to engage in healthy activities and improve overall well-being
- With the support of HR Ops Team, manage the daily administration of all benefit plans, reconcile issues and audit the benefit system for accuracy
- Collaborate with HR team to drive the innovation and optimization of HR Operations to deliver HR systems and automation strategies that increase the value to employees and reduce the need for redundant processes. Prioritize the modification and/or creation of HR processes, policies, and workflows that are streamlined and maintain compliance with Ensure HR Operations are well-established, known and documented including maintaining procedures for important processes
- Consistently improve communication, education, and transparency on all Total Rewards programs Communicate the value proposition of investments made in total rewards and HR processes to improve engagement and retention. Proactively identify opportunities in all Rewards programs to leverage and improve upon technology and offer digital solutions
- Oversee the management and quality of the Benefit programs including retirement plans, health benefits, insurances (life, disability, etc.) and voluntary benefits. Lead annual benefits renewal process and recommend approaches taking into consideration feedback from management, market research and cost analysis
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent
- Good communication skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.