he Truck Sourcing and Costing Specialist is in charge of looking for potential trucking subcontractors and fulfill the demands based on business requirements.
- Build Capabilities
- Source new subcontractors for trucking and negotiate for scope and rates. Coordinate with Vendor Management for the accreditation.
- Align with stakeholders such as Freight Forwarding Group and Commercial Group for additional truck resources needed.
- Achieve PC1 Margin
- Analyze the profitability per trip of assigned subcontractor and renegotiate, as necessary.
- Validate billing rates vs. actual trips based on the monthly statement of account submitted by the subcontractors.
- Monitor the performance of subcontractors weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually. Recommend or implement appropriate actions to address issues on performance.
- Validate of annual accreditation requirements. Coordinate with Vendor Management for process completion.
- At least High School Graduate or with bach with relevant experience to the role
- 2 - 3 years experience in the Logistics industry
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.