We are looking for a big-thinking, yet detail-oriented, individual to drive the evolution of our logistics platform. This is an opportunity to use your systems-thinking design skills to maximize the use of our applications and products to its full potential.
In this role, you will have a significant impact on our business, as you will be designing the foundational elements that the rest of our ecosystem is built upon. You will work collaboratively with product managers, engineers, executives and other designers—seeing and championing design throughout the planning and development lifecycle.
- Own the products’ visual identity
- Will help in the design process for company products (mobile and web applications) to cater to the market in different regions of the world
- Define the design guideline in the products and related services
- Define the visual and interaction methods for the products to cultivate a better experience for users
- Participate in user and market research to produce product analysis and constructive improvement practices
- Define what success means for product and feature usage, and contribution to outcome
- Develop and shares experience in design
- Work closely with developers, software and data engineering and business teams to deliver world-class UI/UX
- A degree in design or equivalent experiences
- At least 3-4 years working experience in designing web / mobile applications products, accustomed to data and graph interfaces and with deep knowledge of design principles for iOS, Android and Web solutions (including Responsive Design AND native applications)
- Proficiency in the use of design and project software such as Sketch, Figma, Axure RP, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe XD Illustrator, InDesign, InVision, Jira and Confluence. Familiar with MS Office
- Problem solver at heart and detail-oriented, with a strong and creative design philosophy, deep understanding and practical experience in user experience design and related fields, the lead Designer has a good understanding of Design Thinking and an insight-driven approach to design
- He/she will also possess a strong ability to form meaningful relationships with people, being very approachable and relatable
- Familiar with Material Design
Entrego is not partnering with new recruitment vendors at the moment. Vendors who provide unsolicited resumes shall waive rights to claim for placement fees in the event that candidate is eventually engaged.