Enforces warehouse operation controls and process compliance. Checks and validates output of warehouse personnel. Guides and leads Person-In-Charge and Warehouse Personnel through the various warehouse activities, projects, and initiatives. Prepares and submits reports to appropriate stakeholders. Interacts with clients regarding daily operations. Conducts Warehouse 5S and GHK practices. Cultivates the warehouse personnel’s mindset and culture.
- All Inbound and Outbound are received/picked and transacted by the team.
- Manpower and resources are deployed accordingly based on the requirement of the operations.
- KPI’S targets are hit
- Billing data provided on time
- Work instructions are followed
- Compliance to warehouse processes are enforced, and non-compliance are recorded and dealt with accordingly.
- Standardization in processes, layout and control of deviations and changes (change requests). Apply 5S in the operations.
- Consistent submission of reports
- Executes improvement strategies to lower cost, improve productivity or gain other KPI/SLA advantages.
- Assists Safety Team with enforcing safety initiatives and programs. Participates in safety related training.
- Assists Security Team in enforcing safety protocols.
- Four year College Degree (Two year Technical Degree)
- Experience in supply chain operations; logistics, manufacturing
- Leadership abilities to lead a team. Calm under pressure. Diplomatic approach when interacting with clients and other teams.
- Proficient in interpreting and analyzing data.
- Ability to lead and guide members to achieve a goal
- Proficient in MS Office suites and other office-work related applications
- Ability to develop and mentor team members to increase their skill sets.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.