The Yield and Pricing Associate is responsible for the implementation of Entrego’s pricing strategy for the respective business unit that he/she covers. He/she will be coordinating with various stakeholders to make sure that pricing submitted is within the parameters set by the company.
- Develop pricing for non-standard customer requirements - approval required from Yield and pricing manager
- Work with Billing team to ensure correct interpretation of customer pricing
- Regularly conduct invoice audits to ensure revenue integrity
- Work with Vendor management to for freight forwarding pricing
- Quick turnaround on Customer pricing request
- Ensure pricing submitted to customers are within the target PC1 margins.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or other related course
- 1 to 2 years related work experience
- High level of numerical proficiency with good analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Basic knowledge in Tableau
- Advanced MS Excel skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.